Saturday, October 10, 2015

Breaking the Sound of Silence

The modern world of superficiality has clouded our ability to TRULY communicate with each other.

It often seems futile in our modern world of superficiality to speak with meaning. The classics of old have been replaced with the sleaze of today. Meaningful thoughts and ideas often remain unheard because of the shallowness of our modern society

Instead of reaching down within one’s soul, modern man reaches out toward mass media and looks toward the world of illusion to fill his brain with hollow thoughts nothingness.

How do we communicate with a world enchanted by the flashy appearance of our technological age? To a mass of people who escape the reality of their existence by taking part in the video drone and not in the natural world.

The words of those who see the world for what it truly is as tragic and unfortunate as it truly is has fallen on deaf ears. -- MrStosh



Sounds of silence

Hello darkness, my old friend
I’ve come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence

In restless dreams I walked alone
Narrow streets of cobblestone
‘Neath the halo of a streetlamp
I turned my collar to the cold and damp
When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light
That split the night
And touched the sound of silence

And in the naked light I saw
Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening
People writing songs that voices never share
No one dare
Disturb the sound of silence

“Fools” said I, “You do not know
Silence like a cancer grow
Hear my words that I might teach you
Take my arms that I might reach you”
But my words like silent raindrops fell
And echoed in the wells of silence

And the people bowed and prayed
To the neon god they made
And the sign flashed out its warning
In the words that it was forming
And the sign said “The words of the prophets
Are written on subway walls
And tenement halls
And whispered in the sounds of silence”

1 comments:

Dr Purva Pius 07:55  

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs.Irene Query. I live in Philippines and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $150,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of$150,000.00 US. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs.Irene Query, that refer you to him.contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
=================
Full Name:................
Loan Amount Needed:.
Purpose of loan:.......
Loan Duration:..
Gender:.............
Marital status:....
Location:..........
Home Address:..
City:............
Country:......
Phone:..........
Mobile / Cell:....
Occupation:......
Monthly Income:....

Contact Us At :urgentloan22@gmail.com

Iraq Deaths Estimator
Petitions by Change.org|Start a Petition »

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP